Jesse Migneault is a journalist and editor who has written about business, government and healthcare – including public and private-payer health insurance.
His articles have appeared in HealthPayerIntelligence, the Hartford Courant, Portsmouth Herald, Seacoastonline.com, Foster’s Daily Democrat, and York County Coast Star. In addition, his work has been cited by health industry stakeholders such as the Eugene S. Farley Health Policy Center, Association of Healthcare Journalists, American Academy of Actuaries, Kaiser Permanente, blueEHR, San Diego Law Review, Medicare Agent News, healthjournalism.org, and Concierge Medicine among others.
An avid traveler, Jesse has lived and worked across the United States and Europe – all part of his continued quest for flawless beaches and nachos.
Posts by Jesse Migneault
- What is the Medicare phone number and when should I use it?
- Can you deduct Medicare premiums on your tax return?
- Medicare Heads Up: February 7, 2020
- Medicare Heads Up: January 24, 2020
- Medicare Heads Up: January 10, 2020
- Medicare Heads Up: December 20, 2019
- Medicare Heads Up: December 13, 2019
- Medicare Heads Up: December 6, 2019
- Medicare Heads Up: November 22, 2019
- Medicare Heads Up: November 15, 2019