Important info for 2019 coverage
- When is Medicare Open Enrollment for 2019 coverage?
- How are Medicare benefits changing in 2019?
- Were there changes in the Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage for 2019?
- How will my Medicare prescription drug costs in 2019 compare with 2018?
Enrollment and plan changes
- Do I need to sign up for Medicare at 65 if I’m still working?
- How do I change my Medicare coverage?
- Does all Medicare private coverage have open enrollment periods?
- When is the best time to enroll in Medicare?
- Can I still make changes to my Medicare coverage for 2019?
- Is there a best time to enroll in a Medicare supplement plan?
- Can I switch between Medicare Advantage and Original Medicare?
- Are there specific steps I should take to prepare for enrollment in Medicare?
- Will my Medicare coverage follow me if I move out of the state?
- Can I be enrolled in Medicare and Medicaid at the same time?
Eligibility for Medicare coverage
- Do I need to be on Social Security to get Medicare coverage?
- How do I qualify for Medicare’s Extra Help Program?
- Can recent immigrants to the United States get health coverage if they’re over 65?
- At what age am I eligible for Medicare?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for a Medicare Supplement (Medigap) Plan?
- How do I know if I qualify for Medicare?
Choosing the right Medicare plan
- What should couples consider when choosing Medicare plans?
- Which Medicare Part D prescription drug plan should I choose?
- What’s the difference between Medicare and Medicaid?
- What are Medigap plans and how do they work?
- Is the Veteran’s Aid and Attendance benefit a type of insurance?
- Is Medicare’s coverage as good as my employer-sponsored insurance?
What you’ll pay for Medicare coverage
- Did the Medicare Part B deductible increase for 2019?
- Is everyone paying higher Medicare Part B premiums in 2019?
- How much does the average Medicare recipient pay out of pocket for medical expenses?
- What kind of out-of-pocket expenses do Medicare supplements cover?
- Who does NOT have to pay a premium for Medicare Part A?
- What should I consider regarding Medicare Advantage plan costs?
- What does Original Medicare cost the beneficiary?
- Is there help for me if I can’t afford Medicare’s premiums?
- What are the costs of Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage?
- What does Medicare Advantage cost?
- How much does Medicare Part B cost the insured?
What Medicare covers / benefits
- Does Medicare cover dental care expenses?
- Does Medicare cover hospice care?
- What benefits does Medicare provide for Alzheimer’s patients?
- To what extent will Medicare cover long-term care?
- What free preventive services does Medicare offer?
- What in-home care will Medicare cover?
- Is it true Medicare will pay for a fall risk assessment?
- Do Medicare supplement plans include prescription drug coverage?
- What kinds of health-related services are not covered by Medicare?
- Will Medicare cover the cost of wheelchairs and walkers?
- What can I do if Medicare doesn’t cover a service I need?
- How can I be sure that my Medicare prescription drug plan will cover my expenses?
Medicare and providers
- What does it mean if your doctor doesn’t accept assignment?
- What questions should Medicare patients ask before they’re discharged from the hospital?
- How does a doctor’s participation in Medicare affect reimbursement?
- Will all doctors accept my Medicare card? and which card should I use when I visit the doctor?
Medicare privacy and fraud prevention
- How do I replace a lost Medicare card?
- What steps should I take to avoid Medicare fraud?
- How do you file a Medicare claim?
- What recommendations does Medicare offer in order to avoid identity theft?