Louise Norris has been writing about health insurance and healthcare reform at The Colorado Health Insurance Insider since 2006.
She brings a broker’s perspective to the healthcare reform discussion, as she and her husband started their health insurance agency, Insurance Shoppers, Inc., in 2003 and have spent the last decade helping clients in Colorado find Medicare products and individual health insurance policies that meet their needs and budget.
Louise has written more than 120 opinions and educational pieces about Obamacare for healthinsurance.org and authored The Insider’s Guide to Obamacare’s Open Enrollment. The guide is filled with tips designed to help consumers select the right ACA-compliant coverage and spend less time doing it.
Posts by Louise Norris
- My wife is retiring and I’m losing the coverage I had through her employer. What are my options until I’m eligible for Medicare?
- How do I change my Medicare coverage?
- How do my Medicare prescription drug costs in 2020 compare with 2019?
- Medicare coverage for snowbirds
- How much does Medicare Part B cost the insured?
- Is everyone paying higher Medicare Part B premiums in 2020?
- Who does NOT have to pay a premium for Medicare Part A?
- Is there a best time to enroll in a Medicare supplement plan?
- Am I eligible for Medicare health coverage?
- Is Original Medicare coverage enough?