Josh Schultz has a strong background in Medicare and the Affordable Care Act. He managed a Medicare ombudsman contract at the Medicare Rights Center in New York City, and represented clients in extensive Medicare claims and appeals.
In addition to advocacy work, Josh helped implement federal and state health insurance exchanges at the technology firm hCentive. He also has held consulting roles, including as an associate at Sachs Policy Group, where he worked with insurer, hospital and technology clients on Medicare and Medicaid issues.
Contributions to healthinsurance.org and medicareresources.org represent only his own views.
Posts by Josh Schultz
- Medicare Heads Up: June 26, 2020
- Medicare Heads Up: June 12, 2020
- Can I be enrolled in Medicare and Medicaid at the same time?
- What kinds of health-related services are not covered by Medicare?
- Medicare Heads Up: May 27, 2020
- Is it a good idea for couples to choose the same Medicare insurance plan?
- Have Medicare’s enrollment rules changed in response to the coronavirus?
- If I have retiree coverage through the FEHB, do I need to enroll in Medicare?
- Will all doctors accept my Medicare coverage?
- Medicare Heads Up: May 8, 2020