Josh Schultz has a strong background in Medicare and the Affordable Care Act. He managed a Medicare ombudsman contract at the Medicare Rights Center in New York City, and represented clients in extensive Medicare claims and appeals.
In addition to advocacy work, Josh helped implement federal and state health insurance exchanges at the technology firm hCentive. He also has held consulting roles, including as an associate at Sachs Policy Group, where he worked with insurer, hospital and technology clients on Medicare and Medicaid issues.
Contributions to healthinsurance.org and medicareresources.org represent only his own views.
Posts by Josh Schultz
- Medicare Heads Up: March 27, 2020
- Will Medicare cover the costs of coronavirus testing or treatment?
- Medicare Heads Up: March 13, 2020
- The Medicare Part B Special Enrollment Period
- Medicare Heads Up: February 21, 2020
- Seven rules for shopping Medicare Part D plans
- Making Medicare work for the poorest Americans
- Why you can’t afford to get Medicare Part B wrong
- Can I have both Medicare and Medicaid at the same time?
- Avoiding ‘seamless conversion’ to a Medicare plan